Day 1: chest, shoulders, triceps, forearms. Day 2: calves, hamstrings, quadriceps, glutes. Day 3: biceps, back, abdominals, traps, lats.
What should I train along with chest?
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
- Incline Chest Press, 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Decline Chest Press, 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Dumbbell Flat Bench Flys, 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises, 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Face Pulls, 3 sets of 12 reps.
What are the best muscle groups to work together?
Here are the 6 major muscle groups for working out:
- Front Upper Body – Triceps, Shoulders, & Chest.
- Rear Upper Body – Biceps, Shoulders & Back.
- Back – Shoulders & Erector Spinae.
- Core – Abdominals & Obliques.
- Lower Body – Glutes & Hip Flexors.
- Legs – Hamstrings, Quads & Calves.
Which muscles should not be trained together?
Muscles you should train together
- 01/7Avoid making this mistake! …
- 02/7Why you should not work on all muscle groups together. …
- 03/7Abdominal and back. …
- 04/7Chest, shoulders, and arms. …
- 05/7Biceps and back. …
- 06/7Arms, legs, and glutes. …
- 07/7The bottom line.
What muscle groups can you train together?
Major Muscle Groups to Workout Together
- Chest and Back.
- Quads and Hamstrings.
- Biceps, Triceps, and Shoulders.
- Glutes and Abdominals.
Is it OK to do chest and back together?
Yes, you can train back and chest on the same day. There are many ways to program the training session together safely and easily. It can also make your workouts more efficient. However, you need to consider what your weaknesses are to figure out how you would structure the back and chest exercises.
Is chest and triceps a good combination?
Training your chest and triceps together is a great idea and a very common training split. If you prioritise compound chest and tricep movements first before moving onto other accessory exercises, then you’ll definitely make the most out of your session. You’ll get great results and save time while doing so.
Can we do chest and biceps together?
Yes, chest and biceps can be trained together in a single workout safely and effectively. While many will train their full upper body or have days dedicated to just chest or biceps, combining chest and biceps on the same day can help you maximize training efficiency. It also allows you to follow many push-pull splits.
What two body parts should you work out together?
For instance, you may want to pair your shoulders and arms together since many exercises, such as rows, use both body parts.
Example for advanced lifters
- Day 1: chest, shoulders, triceps, forearms.
- Day 2: calves, hamstrings, quadriceps, glutes.
- Day 3: biceps, back, abdominals, traps, lats.
What are the 5 main muscle groups?
To achieve these benefits, it is important to know the body’s five (5) major muscle groups. Chest, Back, Arms & Shoulders, Abs, Legs & Buttocks and their functions.
Is it better to focus on one muscle group a day?
In order to maximise growth, it’s best to focus on just one major muscle group each session (chest, legs or back). Supplement your workout with exercises that focus on two smaller muscle groups (biceps, triceps, hamstrings, calves, abs and shoulders).
What workout should I do everyday?
Best 5 Day Workout Schedule:
- Day 1: Chest + (Light) Triceps.
- Day 2: Back + (Light) Biceps.
- Day 3: Core + Forearms + Calves + Cardio.
- Day 4: Shoulders + (Heavy) Triceps.
- Day 5: Legs + (Heavy) Biceps.
- Day 6: Rest (Light core workout as an option)